Do you believe that a home can emit some negative energy? Have you ever been in a place where you suddenly felt very uncomfortable for no explainable reason or at the opposite felt incredibly well? If yes, then this article is for you! I really do believe that the energy is surrounding us, although we cannot always see it. It is in the sun that brighten our days and warms our skin, the wind that blows the clouds, the water that falls from a mountain, the air that is the magic ingredient to create a fire, plants that grow and create oxygen, animals and humans that come from nothingness and get born, breath, grow, learn, think, move and die. Everything is energy!
While we are at home, we do live some life experiences that generate emotions and energies, which remain in the place even when we have left. These vibes can really have an impact on your day-to-day life at home. Did you move to a new place and can’t have a good sleep? Do you have sudden mood change? Stress? Anxiety? No worries, there is a way to get rid of the negative energy to improve your well being in your place! And for that you only need cedar incense.
It is a technique inspired from the Indians of North America that used to clean the bad vibes of their tepee with white sage. This cleaning should be done before moving into the new home and every month if you receive lots of people (which may not be actually the case ahahah) or if you feel there is like a heavy atmosphere at home. You can also use it to clean the bad energy inside your car!
So here is the process to clear negative energy in your home:
- Close your entrance door and start with the rooms that have a window.
- So when you start with the first room; close the door and open the window so that the bad vibrations go outside.
- Light a cedar incense stick and go at the opposite corner of the window.
- With the smoke of the cedar stick, you draw in the corner an infinite symbol that has the right loop unclosed, so it rather looks like a fish. Draw this « fish » tree times with the cedar smoke.
- Continue to draw the « fish » three times on each piece of furniture and even under some furniture that gives you bad vibes because they are dark such as tables, shelves etc. Clean the room clockwise.
- When leaving the room, close the door tightly and move on to another room which has a window. If you have windowless rooms, keep them for the end.
- For the windowless rooms, do the same ritual but keep the door of the room open so that the bad vibrations go into the hallway.
- Once all the rooms have been cleaned and the remaining negative energy is in the hallway, open the entrance door and start gesturing from the end of the hallway to the front door.
- Then close the entrance door.
- And let the incense end in the room where you spend most of your time such as the living room.
I hope you find this article useful; if you know any other technique to get rid of negatives vibes, please share in the comments. I would be very happy to lean more about it! Bisous, Melissa ♡