Let’s be bad today and speak about alcohol! Because summer is sun, summer is beach and summer is also party! Ok I don’t want to encourage my readers to become alcoholics, I care about your health, really, but a nice cocktail with a drop or more of alcohol has never killed anyone right? So here is a fruit cocktail recipe made with melon and rum that is really refreshing for summer, easy to realize and a very cool drink to enjoy on the beach. If you want to bring this fruit cocktail for a picnic on the beach, just put the cocktail in plastic bottles, do not forget to bring the half melons, ice cubes and place everything in an icebox! Oh and of course moderate your consumption of alcohol 😉 Cheers – TchinTchin! Melissa ♡
Ingredients (2 persons):
- 1 melon
- ½ L of melon or peach liquor
- 2 shots of white rum
- Ice cubes
- Cut the melon in 2 pieces
- Remove the seeds from the melon with a large spoon.
- Scoop out the flesh of each half-melon and purée it in a blender with the melon liquor and rum.
- Pour the fruit cocktail in each half-melon and serve with some ice cubes and straws.