Hello! To fight against the cold weather of this week, I have cooked one of my favorite autumnal dish that is very tasty and can even delight vegetarians! I propose you the recipe of a mushroom pie with flavors from south of France (my home country). This recipe is for 6 persons and needs only 15 min of preparation and 35min of cooking.
– 200g of puff paste
– 400g of fresh boletus, or other tasty mushrooms
– 50g of walnut or almond
– 3 shallots
– 2 slices of sandwich break
– 15cl of single cream
– 1 soup spoon of armagnac or other sweet wine
– 80g of butter
– 3 cloves of garlic
– salt, pepper
And the non-vegans can add:
– 100g of smoked duck breast
– 100g of bacon or Serrano
- Clean the mushrooms with a humid linen
- Peel the shallots, slice them thinly, brown them during 5min with the bacon and smoked duc breast cut in cubes. Flambé with armagnac. Add the walnuts, bread, single cream. Mixez everything until obtaining the texture of a stuffing.
- Peel and chop the garlic, brown it with butter.
- Spread the puff paste, garnish it with the stuffing, recover with freshly mushrooms cut in big pieces, grizzle generously with the garlic butter and saison.
- Put in the oven at 180° during 30min. And enjoy your mushroom pie with a nice cup of wine! Bisous, Melissa ♥