Dear chocolate lovers, this recipe is for YOU! You should also be crazy about it if you are fascinated by unicorns because it has 3 different chocolate layers like a rainbow: dark chocolate, chocolate with milk and finally white chocolate! In fact this chocolate cake is as beautiful as delicious! If CHOCOLATE is your religion and this picture makes your mouth water, you definitely need to taste this 3 chocolate cake! Bisous, Melissa ♡
3 chocolate cake recipe
- The base: 200g of biscuits, 100g of butter
- Dark chocolate layer: 150g of dark chocolate, 200ml of light liquid cream, 200ml of milk, 1 sachet of cuajada
- Chocolate with milk layer: 150g of milk chocolate, 200ml of light liquid cream, 200ml of milk, 1 sachet of cuajada
- White chocolate layer: 150g of milk chocolate, 200ml of light liquid cream, 200ml of milk, 1 sachet of cuajada
- Start with the base: smash the biscuits with a mixer. Then combine this powder of biscuit with the butter and place the mix at the bottom of the mold or cookie cutter with an oven paper underneath. Keep it in the fridge.
- Prepare the dark chocolate layer: warm the cream with 100ml of milk in a pan. When the mix is getting hot, add the squares of chocolate and stir constantly making sure it never boils. While the chocolate mixture is getting darker, combine in a bowl the rest of the milk with the cuajada. Once the chocolate blend is ready (around 7min cooking) add to the pan the mix of milk and cuajada, stir again constantly and increase the fire until it is boiling. Keep stirring during 2 min and remove from the fire. Wait 3 min and add delicately the dark chocolate layer to the mold.
- While the dark chocolate layer is refreshing and getting solid, prepare the milk chocolate layer with the same process. Wait 20min between each layer.
- Prepare the white chocolate layer.
- Keep the 3 chocolates cake 1 day in the fridge.
- Your chocolate cake is ready! Enjoy!!
Want to taste another dessert with chocolate? Discover my tasty and healthy pancake recipe here;)